Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Beginnings

Hi and welcome to my new blog. I've probably had loads of half hearted attempts at blogging over the years. But having finally secured my dream PR job in London and my teeny tiny but gorgeous room in a flat in Brixton I thought I might as well have a final go at throwing myself into it. 

This blog will not be your run of the mill fashion blog, as I don't to see myself as a fashion blogger. I hate taking outfit posts and could never have the incredible dedication that fashion bloggers have to have. Seeing my friends like the lovely Lydia Rose Smith and  Joseph Kent keep their fashion blogs has shown me how much commitment it takes and while I admire them, I know it's something I'd never be able to maintain their levels of dedication. It's going to be more of a lifestyle blog centred around my life in London living on a budget. There will be fashion, food, bits of beauty and a lot of lifestyle. I want to share any advice I can on living in the big city on a tight budget with expensive taste. 

As for me and my style, I'm a cross between Blair Waldorf, Cher from Clueless and Ivy (Drew Barrymore's character) in Poison Ivy. I can be an uptown smart princess one day, and then just live in my endless supply of DC and Marvel tshirts with my silver Vans the next. I'm a burger fiend, so you'll be sure to see posts about London's best and cheapest meaty haunts and I love a good gig and a cocktail. 

I hope you enjoy my blog, I'm really excited about what's to come! 

Lizzie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment