Monday, July 28, 2014

Feeling Kawaii





On Sunday Joe and I were lucky enough to be given press passes to Hyper Japan to cover for Wonderland magazine. I'll be writing a post about Hyper Japan for this weekend but first I thought I'd share the incredible outfit photos that Joe took for me on the day.

I hate having outfit photos taken, as although I claim the title 'Queen of the Selfie', I'm such an awkward poser in photos taken by someone else. My standard face is awkward, or drunk. But Joe's such a great photographer, that I trust him completely and after a while he always loosens me up enough to take a couple of good shots. He knows my angles better than I do.

I picked up the dress I'm wearing from a gorgeous little boutique so I can't link you to it but I'm pretty sure Bank and Missguided have lots of similar styles going on at the moment. The dress is my favourite thing to wear at the moment as although it's ridiculously short it the fancy collar and the print make me feel like Blair Waldolf from Gossip Girl. My shoes are my New Look faves and my frilly socks are from Primark - I live in frilly socks at the moment and felt they added a little bit of lolita style to my outfit for Hyper Japan.

Despite this being a mildly professional street style shoot, I couldn't help pulling a few faces. Here's the outcome. I hope you like the photos which were all taken by Joe from Unlimited by JK



No comments:

Post a Comment