Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bloggers Take on Clapham





Dress - Miss Selfridge Sale
Shoes - £20 New Look
Bag - H&M

To help me celebrate my move to London, my incredible blogger friends Lydia and Joe came over to Clapham for a wild night out on the tiles. Seeing as Joe is by far the best street-style photographer I've ever met, we decided to make the most of his talents and have a fun little shoot before we headed out.
I've never been very good at outfit posts, as I tend to feel awkward having photos on my own, but it was a lot of fun messing about with Lydia and Joe in front of the camera.

Lydia and I ended up having fairly coordinated outfits too, with our white summery shoes. I'm dying for a pair of white mules like hers and will definitely be purchasing a pair after pay day.

I'm wearing a summery shift dress from Miss Selfridge that I bought in the sale. I love the coral colour and I'm obsessed with the slouchy shape, I must of bought five or six dresses in that style over the past few months, it's just so comfy - so far from my normal bodycon going out ensemble.

After a bottle of wine in my flat, we headed off to Revs on Clapham high street to sample some of their 30 different flavours of shots. They have a fantastic offer on at the moment with 10 summer shots for £10 and we thoroughly made the most of that offer. As you would expect from a Revolutions Bar, the music was your classic cheesy disco and chart and we had fun having a good dance and a giggle before heading home late, drunk and happy.

Bring on more nights out in London!


No comments:

Post a Comment